Sunday 18 December 2022

PRESENTATION

 Hi!!

After a few years leading the school blog "When there's a will there's a way" at englisheoicaravaca.blogspot.com, I've decided to start this new experience devoted exclusively to advanced learners of English.

My idea is to offer explanations on different grammar points, vocabulary about topics of interest, practice by means of links to pages with listening and a variety of activities, news articles, readings, podcasts, videos, information about cities and towns in the English speaking world and any other aspect that can help you with your English for those of you who are studying the advanced levels (C1 and C2 CEFR).

If there's anything you'd like me to deal with, just leave a comment and I'll try to help.

I hope this blog helps you, that's why I've started it. 

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment